Optimal Performance & Strategy is a management consulting practice led by Ben Neivert.
- When we meet or talk to you we do not have any hidden agendas. We endeavor to understand your challenges and we are not tied to any preordained cookie-cutter solutions that make it easier for us.
- We bring a wide range of tools, creativity and over 25 years of knowledge and experience to your unique situation to create a solution that fits. We are completely independent having no business relationships with any external solution providers so we will always recommend the best solution for you.
- You will have an opportunity to get to know us and our approach and we work on the project ourselves delivering what we propose meaning you won't be working with an unvetted, junior consultant that you have to manage to get what you want.
- We only promise what we know we can deliver and for project work you know up front exactly what it will cost.
- Our focus is on helping you succeed; we are always about making it happen and not just giving you a glossy folder with a plan that sits on your shelf.
More About Ben: Ben's LinkedIn Profile
Ben has delivered strategic and creative solutions to business and government organizations all around the world for nearly thirty years.
He has extensive knowledge and experience in vision development, strategy development, strategic planning, change management, operations management, facilitation, technology planning and technology deployment.
Ben has delivered marked improvements in customer experience, profitability and organizational efficiency by working with client teams to:
Ben has an MBA from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney, a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and an Associate Degree in Commerce, both from the Florida Institute of Technology. He was a member of the Adjunct Faculty at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, where he lectured in operations and technology management.
For Ben's LinkedIn profile click here
More about Sue: Sue's LinkedIn Profile
Sue joined Optimal Performance and Strategy in 2010 and has been successful in helping small business clients with their marketing and administration challenges.
For these businesses it was like having an extra marketing person that could do some of the value adding activities they never seemed to get around to doing. Activities like researching options, looking at competitors, or digging deep into the data helped client’s with strategic and marketing decisions to help them succeed.
Sue was also able to improve everyday operations by reviewing and improving processes or researching and implementing new software tools. Along with the above Sue has designed a number of websites, provided SEO analysis and managed social media.
For more details about some of the challenges these businesses faced, the actions taken and the results we achieved, click here.
Sue has a Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing from the University of Technology in Australia and a Masters of Management from Macquarie University, Graduate School of Management in Australia.
For Sue's LinkedIn profile click here